Bruce Milliman, ND
I’ve been practicing naturopathic medicine since 1982. In addition to my practice, I am a passionate patient advocate, helping people gain access to third party reimbursement, as well as reimbursement equity for naturopathic physicians.
I have coauthored several articles on naturopathic medical practice in the areas of practice characteristics, medical co-management, and Hepatitis C.
With Esteban Ryciak, ND, I co-direct the Sombrero Club, a community medicine clinical training program for naturopathic medical students, oriented towards modern naturopathic primary care, which requires an extracurricular commitment of up to 8 hours per week.
- W-BS Microbiology/Immunology, 1978
- ND – Bastyr University, 1982
- Residency – Chandra Sharma, MD, London, 1982-1985
- First Choice
- Lifewise (EPO)
Please note a provider’s in-network status does not guarantee coverage. Check with your insurance company to verify coverage and benefits based on your specific plan.
- Bastyr University (past Clinical Director); “Physician of the Year” (1996)
- AANP – American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (Taskforce on Insurance and Reimbursement)
- WANP – Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (past president)
- Representative for WANP on WA State Health Care Authority Outpatient Prospective Payment System Technical Advisory Group (OPPS/TAG)
- National Representative for AANP on AMA Current Procedural Terminology Editorial Panel/Health Care Professional Advisory Committee